Prevail 9 has been in beta testing for a few months, and its official full release is scheduled for the end of November 2020. Give us a call to upgrade (866-974-3946). We are getting a lot of interest, and the sooner you book an upgrade, the faster it will happen.
Document Designer changes:
• Categorize Document Templates
• Add details to document templates
• Create document packages in the Document Designers with existing templates
• Search for document templates in the Document Designer
• You can merge directly to PDF
• You can merge directly to your printer
• Documents retain the document name after merging (instead of a random number)
• Add time zones to individual appointments
• Client firms provide login credentials to your clients
• Clients of your firm will be able to see their current case status (automatically updates from Prevail)
• Clients of your firm will be able to update contact information and it will import directly to Prevail
• Clients of your firm can send messages to their case manager through the Client Portal
• Upload documents (both ways) directly to Prevail through the Client Portal
• Bill and take payments from clients through the Client Portal (this feature upcoming early next year)
Look forward to upcoming integrations next year: automated ERE access, e-signature, medical records retrieval, cloud-based user intake, and more.
Also, sign up for our June 2021 Prevail Users Group (PUG) event at Disney World at https://www.prevail.net/pug/, and learn tips on how to use Prevail’s features efficiently (applies to Prevail 7-9).