Prevail 9 has been in beta testing for a few months, and its official full release is scheduled for the end of November 2020. Give us a call to upgrade (866-974-3946). We are getting a lot of interest, and the sooner you book an upgrade, the faster it will happen.
Document Designer changes:
• Categorize Document Templates
• Add details to document templates
• Create document packages in the Document Designers with existing templates
• Search for document templates in the Document Designer
• You can merge directly to PDF
• You can merge directly to your printer
• Documents retain the document name after merging (instead of a random number)
• Add time zones to individual appointments
• Client firms provide login credentials to your clients
• Clients of your firm will be able to see their current case status (automatically updates from Prevail)
• Clients of your firm will be able to update contact information and it will import directly to Prevail
• Clients of your firm can send messages to their case manager through the Client Portal
• Upload documents (both ways) directly to Prevail through the Client Portal
• Bill and take payments from clients through the Client Portal (this feature upcoming early next year)
Look forward to upcoming integrations next year: automated ERE access, e-signature, medical records retrieval, cloud-based user intake, and more.
Also, sign up for our June 2021 Prevail Users Group (PUG) event at Disney World at https://www.prevail.net/pug/, and learn tips on how to use Prevail’s features efficiently (applies to Prevail 7-9).
Prevail Users Group (PUG) 2021 has been scheduled and registration is available. Learn tips, explore new features, ask questions – we are here for you. Get more info here: https://www.prevail.net/
Our Prevail Users Group conference in June of this year has been postponed due to the ongoing economic effects of the COVID-19 virus. We are in the process of contracting with the Disney Swan Hotel to reschedule for mid-June 2021. Exact dates will be announced here.
Clients that have paid for the 2020 event may request a full refund, take a credit for the 2021 PUG, or increase the number of training hours for your firm by an equivalent amount. In any case, please contact Ginger at Prevail to make your choice (email@example.com, 407-367-7912).
OK, so this virus is causing all sorts of chaos. To help ease your pain and to support remote working, Prevail is offering a 19% discount on all new licenses (for current clients adding licenses, and for new prospects), training time (online, on-site, or in-house), and support reinstatement for those clients that wish to upgrade their service.
Social Security Firms, attention! We are completely integrated with Insurance Branch, which can offer you commissions on insurance referrals, while helping your clients get the Medicare plan they need. If interested, contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-367-7943 for more details.
Prevail offers a remote solution for your work environment. You can work remotely from your own servers or sign up with AirDesk Legal, our partner, to virtualize your whole work environment.
Status under COVID-19: We are here!
Prevail Users Group (PUG) 2020 in June is still currently ON SCHEDULE. We will take another look at having it in late April.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT is ready and willing to help.
TRAINING is ready to help you use PREVAIL better.
SALES is ready to make a believer out of you.