We could all use some fun in the sun after what’s been going on in the past year!
PUG 2021 is coming up in June. Visit us in Orlando, learn how best to use Prevail, and enjoy the weather, theme parks, and beaches while you are here. Most places are open at full or partial capacity, and the theme parks and beaches have been open for many months now. Just wear your mask and keep your distance when able – sensible precautions are all that Florida requires. We will have masks on hand at PUG in case you forget yours, along with plenty of hand sanitizer. If you are predisposed to getting the nasty symptoms and have not yet been vaccinated, virtual PUG tickets are available. We will be live-streaming PUG this year (and in the future).
Prevail Users Group (PUG) 2021 has been scheduled and registration is available. Learn tips, explore new features, ask questions – we are here for you. Go to Disney! Join us in person or virtually. Don’t miss out on this great learning opportunity for getting the most from Prevail. Get more info here: https://www.prevail.net/
Let us set up a Web-based intake form for your firm, branded for your business and linked to your own Web-site. We offer generic intake forms for several law types. This is an add-on feature available to Prevail 9 users. Want a more detailed, custom intake form? We can do that, too.
Would you like to know more?
Visit our LawFormsPro page for more information.
Prevail 9 is now being rolled out to current clients as an upgrade. New features include:
- Categorize Document Templates
- Add details to document templates
- Create document packages in the Document Designers with existing templates
- Search for document templates in the Document Designer
- You can merge directly to PDF
- You can merge directly to your printer
- Documents retain the document name after merging (instead of a random number)
- The ability to add time zones to individual appointments
- Combined Calendar view – see multiple users calendar in one calendar view
- Calendar Favorites – create groups for specific users to quickly change calendar views
Client Portal (coming soon):
- You provide login credentials to your clients
- Your clients will be able to see their current case status (automatically updates from Prevail)
- Your clients will be able to update contact information and it will import directly to Prevail
- Your clients can send messages to their case manager through the Client Portal
- Your clients can upload documents directly to Prevail through the Client Portal
- You can bill and take payments from clients through the Client Portal (this feature upcoming soon after CP is initially deployed)
Web-based Intake Questionnaires
Use Web-based Questionnaires that automatically download the intake data into Prevail. These Web forms can be linked to your existing Web site, and will be branded for your company.
Contact support now to upgrade or call 866-974-3946!
Prevail 9 has been in beta testing for a few months, and its official full release is scheduled for the end of November 2020. Give us a call to upgrade (866-974-3946). We are getting a lot of interest, and the sooner you book an upgrade, the faster it will happen.
Document Designer changes:
• Categorize Document Templates
• Add details to document templates
• Create document packages in the Document Designers with existing templates
• Search for document templates in the Document Designer
• You can merge directly to PDF
• You can merge directly to your printer
• Documents retain the document name after merging (instead of a random number)
• Add time zones to individual appointments
• Client firms provide login credentials to your clients
• Clients of your firm will be able to see their current case status (automatically updates from Prevail)
• Clients of your firm will be able to update contact information and it will import directly to Prevail
• Clients of your firm can send messages to their case manager through the Client Portal
• Upload documents (both ways) directly to Prevail through the Client Portal
• Bill and take payments from clients through the Client Portal (this feature upcoming early next year)
Look forward to upcoming integrations next year: automated ERE access, e-signature, medical records retrieval, cloud-based user intake, and more.
Also, sign up for our June 2021 Prevail Users Group (PUG) event at Disney World at https://www.prevail.net/pug/, and learn tips on how to use Prevail’s features efficiently (applies to Prevail 7-9).