Ormson Law Training is offering the most comprehensive and immersive online course for new disability claimant’s representatives. The Practice of Social Security Disability Law combines the basics of Social Security Disability Law with the practical skills commonly performed on the job.
While the entire course is best suited for new representatives, the course is divided into two parts to fit your training needs. Course instructors include retired ALJs, retired law professors, former DDS employees, and current practitioners. Ormson Law Training creates more job-ready representatives for your practice so you focus on fee-generating activities.
Through May 10, Prevail customers receive up to $150 discount for registering an employee. Act now! Visit https://www.ormsonlawtraining.com/courses, and select the course that fits your training needs. Part I of the course starts on May 21.
Well, now we know why so many attorneys came out of the NOVA conference baffled, after learning of the new VA process. To be sure, it is great for vets and the VA, but to programmatically make the changes in a workflow is challenging.
The good news is that we’ve been working closely with a couple of awesome VA clients to hammer out the new process workflow, and we should field it for testing next week. Depending on how things go, expect to see a general release within the month.
We are excited to announce our
new exclusive partnership with AirDesk Legal to offer Prevail Cloud. The
Prevail Cloud service delivers the powerful benefits of Prevail you know today
in a dedicated cloud hosted environment. Prevail Cloud is powered by AirDesk
Legal, a leader in cloud hosting services specifically for law firms. The
following are benefits of this service that go beyond the features of Prevail.
- IT cost reduction and security
- Eliminate dedicated security management.
- Get more life from existing PCs instead of upgrading.
- Simplify local IT support and services.
- Use Prevail from anywhere and make phones and IPads real work devices.
- Enhance work-life balance and quickly take care of work on the go.
- Compliance and business continuity
- Simply respond to IT audits with a check box.
- Keep staff working in times of unexpected events.
- Rest assured that all data is replicated and backed up with best practices.
- Centralize IT in one place for all offices.
- Data is organized for everyone’s access and everyone uses the same software.
- Focus on billing hours versus managing IT.
As reported by International
Data Corporation (IDC), cloud customers on average see IT spending go down by
more than 50%, staff productivity go up by more than 30%, and overall firm
operating income go up by more than 10%. Call us today to discuss how
your firm can get on the Prevail Cloud and enjoy these benefits!
Prevail is pleased to announce that the new form SSA 1693 – Fee Agreement for Representation Before the Social Security Administration is now available in the merge documents part of our Web site – here. Request yours now!